- The Intermediate School Killorglin has fully adopted the Child Protection Procedures for Primary and Post – Primary Schools 2017 which came into effect on 11 December 2017
- To view the Department of Education and Skills Circular Letter, 0081/2017, relating to these procedures, please click here
- The Manager of the Intermediate School Killorglin has formally adopted a Child Safeguarding Statement that is required as part of these new procedures. To view this statement, please click Child Safeguarding Statement
- The Child Safeguarding Statement was formally reviewed by the Manager. Please click on Child Safeguarding Statement 23 for this review
- Any persons with child protection concerns are invited to contact a member of staff or the Designated Liaison Person (DLP), Mr. O’Dwyer, or, in his absence, the Deputy Designated Liaison Person (DDLP), Mr.O’Mahony
Put simply, child protection in this school is all about safeguarding students against any form of neglect or physical/emotional/sexual abuse. Please speak to any member of staff if you have a concern about yourself or any other student.